Iron Kingdoms D&D
- As actual magic items are few and far between, all weapons and armor that have just a “plus” and no other abilities are counted as various levels of Masterwork. This applies only to weapons and armor. This allows for an increased number of items with enhanced abilities.
- Many items require an arcane accumulator and such to remain charged in order to provide a bonus. This will remain true, but we’re going to say that unless there are circumstances that prevent it, you can easily maintain and charge these arcane accumulators. It is assumed that Killian Dunne is providing this assistance, so if he becomes unavailable or incapacitated for any reason, other arrangements will have to be made.
- Leadership feat: if you take the Leadership feat, you must design the cohort, including stats and background. Cohort must still be approved by DM before being introduced.
- Attendance: As the group is getting large, and as we’re going to try to play more frequently, it’s inevitable that not everyone can make it to each session. I will always strive for maximum attendance. However, if you can’t make it, your character can’t make it either. They are either in town, or sick, or off on some pilgrimage or something. If we need to do things “off camera” to catch you up, that’s fine.
- For spell components, assume that you have access to anything that would cost 25 gp or less. Anything more than that, you must purchase or otherwise obtain.